Friday, January 15, 2010

Archie Copying



This past holiday season I got my eleven-year-old sister into doctoring her old Archie comics. She really got into it, and soon enough lost interest in everything else. What I got her to do was white out all the speech balloons and write her own dialogue, thereby altering the course of the story. Mr. Weatherbee, Archie, Veronica, Betty and etc are no longer so innocent. This has the potential for a lot of laughs. My sister became an Archie changing maniac; so much so that I couldn't provide her with enough liquid paper. Finally I suggested for her to redraw the panels and plug in her own words. I guess that was a little too labor intensive. Here is the one panel I redrew.

1 comment:

happyjimmy said...

This is genius! You are a fantastic evil brother!